9.6.11

Purpose

Ever since I was in seventh grade, I have marveled at the idea of researching my own family.  My grandmother's second husband, Clint, was in charge of verifying ancestry connections for people people interested in becoming a member of the SAR (Sons of the American Revolution).  In particular, I can remember one summer in which Clint and Grams were staying with us, that we would stop by the Church of Latter-day Saints almost weekly after swim practice, so that Clint could search for the gem, or the link, that he was looking for to verify a person's membership. 


With more and more resources at our fingertips available , I wish Clint were still alive to share in the weekly stories I encounter while continuing to research my family's past. 


Please check back frequently, and feel free to share your experiences with me, as you too search for your ANCESTRY GEMS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and insights!